2007年2月23日金曜日

かんじ

かんじのポストを書くのをするのをわすれて、すみません。

I think it would be hard to write much about kanji in Japanese, so English it is.

At first I thought learning kanji would be pretty hard, but now I've realized how hard it would be to read any text without it. Now I think it's kind of fun to be able to recognize kanji in magazines, on the internet, etc.

The best method I've used to learn and remember kanji is just to write a character over and over, getting more familiar with the stroke order and stops/glides/hooks. I make sure to think of the meaning of the kanji as I write it (I made that mistake early on!).

I'm already having trouble remembering some characters, though, so I'm a little apprehensive about having to learn so many others. I mix up a lot of them already, like 読/語/話. Guess I'll just have to practice more.

0 件のコメント: